A co-worker and I just submitted a proposal for a national conference which is incredibly exciting since it focuses on the populations that I hope to work more with in the future, transfer students and student veterans. I had a student the other day that said I was the most helpful person he has met here so far which was incredibly nice to hear. I believe that I am excellent at my job but some days I feel full of gibberish and swirlydoos.
Since it is Friday after all, I had to partake in Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday again!
1. The last thing I ate was...oatmeal raisin breakfast cookie that I made over the weekend. They are insanely delicious, easy, vegan, and very filling.
2. The last time I went to the beach was...oh man, it must have been last summer in Miami. I was in Orlando, Florida for an internship and took a trip down to Miami for the week of 4th of July.
3. My last vacation was...when I went back home to Portland in February. It was a crazy busy trip but it gave me a little rejuvenation for finishing out my grad program.
4. The last place I drove was...to work! Oh, somewhere more exciting? Does Target and Publix count??
5. The last song I listened to was...Katy Perry's Wide Awake on the radio this morning. Great song.
6. The last thing I watched on TV was...I watch all my TV shows on Hulu usually but have been watching Glee on Netflix lately.
Anyone have an interesting lasts to share?