Monday, August 24, 2009

Squaring it out

Alright, plans are streamlined for the time being. I just plan to work my ass off until I get out of debt (not including student loans) and THEN I can move. Genius! (as long as I don't lose my mind).

Cara & Andrew's wedding was this weekend. It was so amazing! It turned out beautifully and I think everyone had a lot of fun. The pictures we have seen so far are great. It was such an amazing honor to be part of their day and I am happy to report that they are on the plane heading to Hawaii right now....actually, they should be there already! They have been through so much this summer and I can't wait to hear all about their vacation with just the two of them. Seeing how much they care for each other constantly brought tears to my eyes the entire week I have been here. It really makes you believe that love is out there even if you have yet to see it for yourself.

So anyways, I am trying to fall in love with Portland/Vancouver again and figure out the next few steps. I am going to move within the next two weeks so change should be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment