Friday, February 25, 2011

The End of Days

Today has been quite the indulgent day. After last night's milkshake extravaganza, I was still very much in the comfort/emotional eating way today as well. Between stress and the dental issues, my eating has been so up and down lately that I sometimes wonder who I think I am!

I decided that today was just going to be the day where I eat what I want. I will not worry about nutrients or anything else like that just for today AND I won't make myself feel horribly guilty for it either BUT it has to end here. I got some of my favorite things today but it really needs to be my last day of carb heaven. Here it is in all its glory:





That would be a cinnamon scone and large iced coffee for breakfast; Nathan's hot dog with lots of mustard and Diet Coke for late lunch and apple fritter for dinner. All of my cravings all in one day and I'm not even visiting with Aunt Flow right now. Hey....there is apple in the doughnut! A fruit!

So I haven't been taking very good care of myself and have also been really hard on myself which is getting me no where very fast. I have the next week off for winter break and have some big plans to get myself back to where I should be. One of my good friends has lost over 100lbs. over the past year from diet and exercise and I need to use that as my motivation. I have lost a good little chunk of weight over the past year and although my eating habits have gotten much better, most of the weight loss was due to immense life stresses.

I have a small goal to reach for my birthday and I know I can reach it with just a little effort and focus. A little more than one month to go!

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Apple in the doughnut-love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yes that was a fruit =) bhahaa! and mustard is super healthy too! and if you drink your coffee black then that's also loaded with antioxidants! <3

    thanks for stopping by to enter my giveaway! don't be hard on yourself girl! you're totally going to own your goals - just live it up with a smile on your face! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Jennifer! I just know that eating well makes me feel so much better and although those donuts taste good, I had a total sugar hangover afterwards. I put coffee in my milk so that is calcium at least!

    Have a great Monday :)

    ReplyDelete