Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh yes I did.

One of my co-workers mentioned that she loved the Planet Fitness here in Ypsilanti. Technically (I say that "technically" in real life with air quotes") we have a gym here on my university's campus but I have heard less than stellar things about it. I don't need a lot but I need it to be conducive to getting my ass to the gym. PF had a deal going on that for only $10 a month, you could gain membership which includes personal training sessions and it can just be month-to-month which is perfect since I know that once the snow hits, I will be shakin' in my little apartment at the thought of driving in the ice and snow even if it is just down the road. I am super excited to get my fitness on! Let's see how good I am at this.....



I am also 85% sure about signing up for the Turkey Trot 5k in downtown Detroit on Thanksgiving day. I found a buddy to go with me but she is a runner/jogger and I am freaked! I don't think I will be running it but maybe if I keep working out, I can get up to a slow jog. The weather better not mess with me for the next month!

I hope my inspiration stays high. My clothes getting too big, my experience in Florida and my inspiration board on Pinterest is definitely keeping my spirits high so we shall see the progress made as the holidays come and attack us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment