Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Reflect, May May Be Great

Checking in with my April goals:

....Ready?
1. Finish graduate portfolio, present, and graduate. Check, check, and check!
2. Sell/get rid of a majority of my clothes. Augh. This has been on my to-do list since November. The pile of clothes has actually grown larger and I need to sort through my closet now that spring weather is coming.
3. Turn 31. Oy. Check. Nothing too crazy; very chilled out birthday.
4. Read three books. Read "The Art of Racing in the Rain" (amazing), The Hunger Games (completed first book, second book in progress, third book coming later this week). I also have a HUGE reading list to tackle over the next couple of weeks.
5. Attend the gym or yoga and pilates classes a minimum of 3 times per week. Ideally, one hike would be included on the weekends.  Working on this one...all the time.

There are some improvements needed on the physical activity front but luckily, I have nothing else to do right now! Once I get on a consistent schedule, the gym and fitness studio time will be much easier to come by. Last week was easy for me to get in three workouts so this week should be easy cheese.

Now that school is over and the future isn't so settled, I don't know what to do with myself! I have lots of organizational activities that need to be done (closets, magazines, school work, etc.) but no one ever wants to do that on a nice, sunny day. So, May goals?

1. Volunteer for the Girls on the Run race.
2. Get at least one phone interview and one on campus interview lined up.
3. Participate in four significant physical activities each week.
4. Make two real meals each week and make lunches 4-5 days per week.
5. Explore Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, and the surrounding area using my new camera. 

Easy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment