Sunday, December 30, 2012

Free Will Astrology: The Matrix


 
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
In the sci-fi film trilogy The Matrix, the heroes are able to instantaneously acquire certain complex skills via software that's downloaded directly into their brains. In this way, the female hacker named Trinity masters the art of piloting a military M-109 helicopter in just a few minutes. If you could choose a few downloads like that, Aries, what would they be? This isn't just a rhetorical question meant for your amusement. In 2013, I expect that your educational capacity will be exceptional. While you may not be able to add new skills as easily as Trinity, you'll be pretty fast and efficient. So what do you want to learn? Choose wisely.

I've actually thought about this a lot. I wish there were USB ports in our brains where we could instantaneously download knowledge as we needed or wanted. I know that this would be ridiculous because one, we would have to constantly add on more memory and two, it would make it so that everyone was so completely equal intellectually that it would eventually get boring. Think about it, no one would tell you new information or fun facts because you could technically know everything. What a boring thought!


With that said, there are a few things that I really, really wish I just knew how to do. 
1. Drive stick shift/manual transmission. A dear friend once tried to teach me; it was a pointless endeavor for her.
2. Spanish language. I would love to be able to comfortable converse in another language.
3. Know how to sew using either needle and thread or with a sewing machine.
4. How to use Photoshop. I love being creative and think it would be nice to know how to be more digitally creative.
5. Understand and know the ins and outs of any institution I work at including curriculum, courses, protocol, and more. 


What would you love to instantly know how to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment