1. Right now the weather where I live is absolutely perfect. The humidity died down, the temperatures are warm enough during the day and cool down quickly at night. I've left the windows open for the last few days and turned off the A/C. I get much better sleep now!
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is My mom has told me that there isn't a point in worrying cause eventually it will all work out, especially in terms of money. I don't always believe that but I try. The best piece of advice I have learned over time is to trust my instincts.
3. My most favorite person in all the world is I don't know if I necessarily have a favorite person in the world. Is that bad? I adore a handful of people so it would be terribly difficult to pick just one.
4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be Find happiness and love. Do the best for others. Don't be afraid to love fully.
5. My most favorite item in my closet is I have a few but I would have to say my dark blue lace skirt. Every time I wear it, I feel pretty, feminine, and adult. So rare!
6. The best cure for a bad day is Exercise or drowning my sorrows in 90's reruns.