Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh Yeah, Friday!


1.  My first memory is     playing in my neighborhood in Medford, Oregon. I had a lot of friends who lived on my block so we would play and cause a ruckus often.

2.  My first love was  man, are we talking first innocent love or first ridiculous, complicated love? Both occurred in high school and one of them still haunts me today :)

3.  My very first favorite color was    yikes...I really don't remember if I had a favorite color. I know I adored my Rainbow Brite doll and her Sprites so perhaps I wasn't as picky back then.

4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when    buying my car was a very big deal. I had my friend come with me and although I had a lot of help from my employers and their connections at the time, I felt like I was really making a huge commitment most financially and personally. It has since then been paid off at least!

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is  think about how much longer I can still sleep without being late, what I want to wear, what the schedule is, and if I will need to allow extra time to buy coffee. I usually curse the fact that I didn't go to bed earlier.

6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was   it was either Debbie Gibson, Vanilla Ice, or M.C. Hammer. I had/have eclectic tastes, obviously.


7.  My first car was  1977 Ford Mustang II. Please take special note of the II since it was not fancy but instead the odd eyesore of a teal body with white vinyl on top. I was very lucky to have a car in high school though so besides the times that it wouldn't start and left me stranded, I appreciated it greatly.


Happy Friday Y'all! 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA LOVE VANILLA ICE!!

    Stopping by from the link-up!
    I have a great fall giveaway that ends soon! Check out my blog and enter!
    http://careerdesirestobottlesanddiapers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such an 80's/early 90's love :)

    ReplyDelete