1. My first memory is playing in my neighborhood in Medford, Oregon. I had a lot of friends who lived on my block so we would play and cause a ruckus often.
2. My first love was man, are we talking first innocent love or first ridiculous, complicated love? Both occurred in high school and one of them still haunts me today :)
3. My very first favorite color was yikes...I really don't remember if I had a favorite color. I know I adored my Rainbow Brite doll and her Sprites so perhaps I wasn't as picky back then.
4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when buying my car was a very big deal. I had my friend come with me and although I had a lot of help from my employers and their connections at the time, I felt like I was really making a huge commitment most financially and personally. It has since then been paid off at least!
5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is think about how much longer I can still sleep without being late, what I want to wear, what the schedule is, and if I will need to allow extra time to buy coffee. I usually curse the fact that I didn't go to bed earlier.
6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was it was either Debbie Gibson, Vanilla Ice, or M.C. Hammer. I had/have eclectic tastes, obviously.
Happy Friday Y'all!