And now for the showcase showdown:
1. Something I swore I'd never do, but have ended up doing anyway is complaining about "the kids these days." I know that every generation has its pros and cons but damn, kids these days!
2. Something I've always wanted to do is travel. I think about how big the world is and how much there is to see. My drive from Oregon to Michigan was just the tip of the iceberg.
3. Something I have absolutely no desire to ever do is have a big house. I don't get the point of it nor do I want to clean it. I'd be happy with a condo or a nice little house with character.
4. The best thing I ever did was move to Michigan for grad school. It was so much more beneficial and eye-opening that I had imagined and I really came into my own---at the late, great age of 30.
5. When it comes to trying new things, I am open to pretty much everything but if it is just me doing it, I tend to get shy and don't always follow through. If friends want to do something, I am always up for it though.
6. One thing I've never done is fly an airplane. Not that I want to but I haven't done it!
7. My favorite thing do is curl up in bed, open all the windows, and read a really good book. Same goes for watching movies with the windows open while it is raining. So relaxing! (I have a window obsession; a big reason I chose my current apartment is windows in every room)
Everyone have a GREAT weekend!