Wednesday, October 9, 2013

This Week in Life

  • I may be addicted to baking cookies.
  • Finally donated blood. I think this is one of the easiest ways you can give and potentially save a life. Go to the Red Cross website for more information and to make an appointment.
  • Signed up for an introductory session to The Green Microgym (It is so very Portland). The membership is reasonable, there are two locations, and it will get me back in the gym. My session is just to get an idea if I like the vibe but hoping for good things. I am also considering a community center fitness center that also offers group classes. 
  • I am thisclose to paying off all my credit card debt. The prospect of that actually happening blows my mind a bit.
  • I have been to LensCrafters four times in the last month and I have another visit coming. My glasses are wonky and they are either too loose or too tight. I know, I know; first world problems. 
  • I convinced my friend to buy three pairs of shoes this weekend. He is a handsome, professional male and only had one pair of appropriate shoes. I feel like this is somehow a victory although he gets the reward of looking awesome. 
  • I made the BEST chili. The fact that it was healthy and vegan only makes it better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment