Thursday, December 5, 2013

Free Will Astrology: Thinking Too Fast & Too Much

My horoscope this week is too accurate. So much so that I actually had a conversation with someone about this exact topic on Tuesday evening.

 
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
Sometimes I think too fast and too much. My logic gets sterile. My ideas become jagged and tangled. When this happens, I head off to Turtle Back Hill for a hike through the saltwater marsh. The trail loops around on itself, and I arrive back where I started in about 15 minutes. Sometimes I keep walking, circumambulating four or five times. Going in circles like this seems to help me knit together my fragmented thoughts. Often, by the time I'm finished, my mind feels unified. I recommend you find your own version of this ritual, Aries. From what I can tell, you need to get rounder and softer.


Lately, I have been driving in circles and playing A LOT of Tetris on my new snazzy smartphone (yes, I just joined this circus). When I am involved in these activities, I am able to slow down my thinking and focus on what is really bothering or stressing me out. I have wasted many dollars on gas and warn my battery down too fast but it is cheaper than therapy, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment