Monday, August 30, 2010

Blogs

Source
What a weird word, right?

From wikipedia:
A blog (a blend of the term "web log") is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or addcontent to a blog. Most blogs are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments and even message each other via widgets on the blogs and it is this interactivity that distinguishes them from other static websites.

I follow A LOT of blogs, too. I find it so interesting to read about other peoples' lives and learn new things every day. Some of the ones I am religiously following are:


And on a "recommended" blog today I found this amazing quote:

Maybe you never really are done with your issues. My yoga teacher tells me that our demons resurface in times of stress. They prey on weakness.

Amen, sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment