Just a sample of the fun things on my list....
- Take care to DMV to get a "safety inspection" since DEQ doesn't exist in Michigan and yet I need it to renew my Oregon car tags. Confusing, right?
- Mother's Day gift to be sent before I leave
- Vacuum, scrub, and was my car before leaving it in a friend's garage for three months
- Shopping! (Ok, this really is a fun one but my list is HUGE)
- Clean. Ugh. I despite cleaning the toilet, tub, and sink. It's worse than putting away the laundry.
- Eye exam. I swear my eyesight is getting worse because of school! (or just old age...)
- Figure out how to buy or IF I should buy an iPod
Today I started throwing random things in a corner with my luggage and new summer clothes. This pile shall be what I eventually end up packing and bringing with me. How many pairs of shoes is TOO many? I mean, I have to be prepared for everything, right??