- Turning 30 and celebrating with wonderful friends
- My entire internship experience at University of Central Florida
- Solo vacation to Miami Beach
- Reconnecting with Michelle, an Americorps team member from way back
- Helicopter ride in Orlando
- The feeling of realizing I was losing weight and clothes were actually too big
Dancing around in the dressing rooms because clothes were starting to look good!
- Buying my "big girl" bed
- Starting my second internship and presenting workshops to help young parents
- Russell Brand's show at the EMU Convocation Center
- Great graduate classes and connecting with people in my program and faculty
- Teaching UNIV101L
- The feeling of sadness that I allowed someone else to make me feel and how it will never happen again
- Holiday party at my house--first little get-together at my apartment!
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Reverb: December 10th
10. 5 minutes. Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2011 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2011.