Friday, December 16, 2011

Reverb: December 7th-9th

7. Best moment of April

I reflect on the time that I finally turned the big "3-0" and it was a great birthday! I was able to have dinner with two of my new favorite people and also explored Ann Arbor quite a bit. The picture to the left was me before I left for the day to get all of my free loot! AA is pretty great for birthday freebies so I made sure to take advantage of everything. So far, 30 has been pretty wonderful!


8. One Word. Encapsulate the year 2011 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2012 for you?

2011: Opportunity. Clearly, I have taken advantage of every opportunity given to me and am so thankful for the strength and people that got me through the year.
2012: Determination. I have a lot going on in the next year and although it makes me nervous, I know that it is finally my time.

9. Best moment of May

 Going to UCF. After a really, really tough winter semester, being able to gain a new perspective and putting myself out there was amazing. This was one of the first pictures of me at UCF in my uniform, frizzy hair and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment