Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Life Path Number via Dr. Oz

I was randomly watching some daytime television with my mom and the wonderful Dr. Oz had a show on about birth numbers. It all sounds a bit ridiculous that our birth date determines our path in life (aka "Life Path") however, I found some truth to it all.

How to find your Life Path Number

Take your full date of birth and reduce it to one digit.

Example:
Let’s look at someone born on 4/27/1977:
  • 4+2+7+1+9+7+7=37                                                                                      
  • 3+7=10
  • 1+0=1
The person born on 3/27/1977 is a 1 Life Path.

So for me, my birth number ended up being 9. And 9s:

The 9 Life Path

"The 9 Life Path is a very responsible Vibration, and they have a hard time asking for help, even when they really need it. They often believe that “If you loved me, you’d know what I need from you,” which is so often not the case. The other problem the 9 has is releasing the past. If their childhood was difficult, they often hang onto the pain, and that can lead to unhappiness. So the 9 Life Path must learn how to stay in the moment, and embrace today.

They must learn to ask for help when they need it. They tend to hold their stress in their shoulders and neck; I see this as symbolic because they carry “the weight of the world” on their shoulders. The 9 should regularly get a head and neck message if at all possible. That release will help them feel so much better. To save money, the 9 could invest in a head and neck massager they can operate by themselves. This will do wonders for the 9 Life Path."

To check out more information and what your Life Path number says about you, head to the Dr. Oz show website. 

Did you find out anything interesting? What is your Life Path number?

3 comments:

  1. I'm also a 9. And that description hit the nail on the head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I found this whole episode oddly fascinating.

      Delete
  2. I saw this on a talk show last year. I can't remember which one, but it was interesting to know about my life path. Feel free to check out my blog sometime!

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete