w00t for me yesterday. After a long day at work I still managed to be highly domestic and productive!
Here's how it went down:
1) Grocery store for dinner and assorted items (managed to also help a little girl climb out of a ramen cave and she showed me all her boo-boos from those evil ramen boxes).
2) Made excellent healthy dinner of spaghetti with Morningstar Farms crumbles, zucchini, mushrooms, whole canned tomatoes and tomato sauce. Amazingly delicious and I got my vegetables for the day.
3) Made chocolate chip cookies.
4) Cleaned kitchen and did dishes.
5) Packed up lunch and snacks for the next day.
6) Read two chapters of "Committed" which I HIGHLY recommend reading.