Monday, May 3, 2010

QuoteS of the Day

Four things a woman should know: How to look like a girl, How to act like a lady, How to think like a man, And how to work like a dog.
----Author Unknown

If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything.
----Marilyn Monroe

No one knows how it is that with one glance a boy can break through into a girl's heart.
----Napoleon Bonaparte

If I were a girl, I'd despair. The supply of good women far exceeds that of the men who deserve them.
----Robert Graves

There are so many girls, and so few princes.
----Liza Minnelli

Who would ever think that so much went on in the soul of a young girl?
----Anne Frank

2 comments:

  1. I love the Anne Frank quote. I want to remember that when I'm the mother of a teenage girl and lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were more good ones but didn't want to go quote crazy. We are quite complex little humans, us females.

    ReplyDelete