Saturday, July 23, 2011

Free Will Astrology Get That Cake

Aries Horoscope for week of July 21, 2011
 
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
I dreamed you were in a cake store. Every delicious kind of cake you could imagine was there: carrot cake, strawberry cheesecake, gooey butter cake, rich chocolate cake with four layers of cherries and whipped cream, birthday cakes that must have been baked in paradise. Sadly, there was a problem: You weren't allowed to buy anything, even though you had enough money. A big sign on the wall said, simply, "Absolutely no cakes available for Aries." What do you think my dream means? More importantly, what are you going to do about the situation? I suggest that in my next dream, you get a friend to buy a cake for you. Either that, or go to a different cake store. One way or another, the astrological omens say it's high time for you get the cake you want.

(Source)

Oddly enough, I had a dream about a patisserie earlier this week and shared all of my treats with the other people I was with.

No comments:

Post a Comment