Friday, July 8, 2011

Free Will Astrology Heads Up

Aries Horoscope for week of July 7, 2011
 
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
It's my observation that women find it easier than men to tune into their natural rhythms. The menstrual cycle helps cultivate that ability. We men experience less dramatic physical shifts, and that seems to give us license to override messages from our bodies for the sake of ambition, laziness, or convenience. Having acknowledged that, I must say that I know men who are highly sensitive and responsive to somatic cues, and women who aren't. Whatever gender you are, I believe that in the coming weeks it's crucial for you to be acutely aware of what's going on inside your beloved flesh-and-blood vehicle. This is one time when you need to be intimately aligned with its needs. 

I wouldn't be surprised given the lovely orientation diet and my indulgences in Miami over the past week. As much as I absolutely love it here, I am excited to get back home to my normal diet! Now that actual moving of the rear end part.....working on that....

No comments:

Post a Comment