Sunday, July 17, 2011

Having Fun, Lacking Updates

Hi there! I know, I know. It has been quite a while since I updated. Time is flying by far too quickly and I am incredibly sad to say that my time in Florida is almost up. I have a lot of fun things planned with my people here before I leave which I promise to do proper updates of. I went on a solo vacation to Miami, had dinner and dessert with a dear friend I haven't see in eight years AND supported three of my friends doing a Triathlon who have also inspired me and motivated me to get my rear in action. I have lots of things to look forward to back in Michigan but am still too sad to think about leaving this wonderful place and these wonderful people. To that end, I leave you with a picture from brunch at First Watch:


And a picture from lunch yesterday at 4 Rivers: 

The deliciousness cannot be described. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment