Monday, August 8, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Today marks my official return back to my Michigan life. I am back at work, my apartment is no longer a gigantic mess, and I remember how to cook! Ah, how I missed you chocolate chip cookies and pasta salad.

Good things so far today:
  • The new office for the GAs (four of us share one room) includes my own desk (finally...again!!) and a view of the outside world. I really couldn't ask for anything more. 
  • I got dressed this morning with no outfit changes! That never, ever happens. I just pulled things out of my closet and wore them! 
  • I packed an awesome, awesome lunch full of all sorts of goodness. Two hard-boiled eggs, cucumber slices, grapes, baby carrots, GF multi-grain crackers, diet Pepsi and two Fig Newtons. I felt like taking the snack platter approach today
Dinner tonight at Tower Inn with the HESA board and then continuing my obsession with Grey's Anatomy reruns on Netflix!

Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment