Sunday, August 7, 2011

One state at a time..


visited 23 states (46%)
Create your own visited map of The United States

These kind of things have been all over the internet but after my little excursion last summer, I wanted to see what my new map of the visit United States looked like. I just love that I have a lot on the east coast and west coast then a swath of states through the middle and now Florida. There are a few states that I have had layovers in or have driven through on the way to other states (Indiana) but since I didn't either step out of the airport or spend significant time there, I don't count it. I do hope to get to a few more states within the next year but as of right now, I just have plans for Kentucky and most likely Chicago again, soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment