Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Free Will Astrology Mild Sexual Innuendo?

Aries Horoscope for week of August 4, 2011
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
Symbolically speaking, there is a Holy Grail hidden close to you, and you know it, but you haven't been able to find it. The Grail is a golden chalice filled with medicine that could open what needs opening in you. Luckily, you will soon come into possession (symbolically speaking) of a big, thick magical wand that can give you a new advantage. Here's what I conclude: Use your wizard stick to locate the cup of wonder so you can take a big sip.



There are a lot of great things coming up in the next few months. I had so many amazing opportunities given to me this year and every day I am truly amazed at what my life has become. All that crappy boyfriends, unemployment, and completely rock-bottom broke situations are all worth it since those are what have guided me to where I am now. I can't wait to see what that "cup of wonder" is like!

No comments:

Post a Comment