I am having a weird week. Lots of little things going on and as the month progresses, it will only get weirder. Here are my few little confessions of the week to be in the clear to enjoy my Friday.
1. I had to text my downstairs neighbor last night to turn down his TV/video games. I felt horrible!! This guy is the same one that has helped with internet issues and helped get my too-big bed up the too-small stairs.
2. I feel like because I was volunteering today, the heavens didn't give me a parking ticket.
3. I have been tempted both days of February so far to get Starbucks. I mean, TEMPTED. I am taking the month off from Starbucks and any fast food stops unless I am with other people.
4. I got Subway for dinner tonight but in my defense, I had a really long day, might be getting sick, and ate it really, really slowly.
5. The newest JCPenny's commercial makes me want to hurt someone, namely the person (people) who came up with this concept.
8. I couldn't give blood this week and I got very sad.
9. I almost couldn't give my pee either but that thankfully worked out as well.
P.S. It's February. FEB.U.AIR.EEE. Holy crap.