Good things for the week:
- I registered for another 5K: Big House Big Heart in Ann Arbor. April 15th.
- I put together a cute little outfit last week and I felt so girly! It was nice.
- I have successfully made it back to the gym a handful of times. Not as many as I would have liked but I am desperately trying to get back into the swing of things. I want to be feeling healthy and fit!
- Seeing friends soon! I have made serious arrangements to see as many people as possible. This may actually mean that I gain 20lbs over the break, but it will be worth it.
- I made some amazing cupcakes over the weekend. My friend and I have a Saturday class together and every week people bring goodies. She is vegan though and there hasn't been one vegan treat yet. I took on the challenge (using my Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World cookbook) and made a cookie dough cupcake (chocolate cupcake with cookie dough center, vanilla "buttercream" frosting and cookie on top) and a peaches 'n'cream cupcake (cinnamon vanilla cupcake with canned & rinsed diced peaches folded into the batter and vanilla "buttercream"). I even made a little cake of the peach concoction for myself and was totally in love with it. Who said vegan was boring?
- Another food related item: I have discovered almond milk. It is amazing.
- Yet, another food related item: So Delicious Chocolate Coconut Milk is freakin' amazing. Like chocolate milk but...better.
I have to get back to my ENORMOUS to-do list for the day but I hope everyone is having a great Monday!