Friday, February 10, 2012

Things That Make Me Happy

I honesty don't have much positivity to share this week. It was a little bit, to use my words, yucky, but I survived. I did kick ass at my job though and I feel like that should be something to focus on. Anyway, I have a little picture list of all the things that make me happy lately....cause I'm wild and crazy like that!


Starbucks Gigantic Sugar Cookie & Iced Coffee. I plan on making a similar sugar cookie for Valentine's Day

Just a little impulse shopping at the Postal Service. Pixar movie stamps! Love. 
I attempted to grow my hair out and realized it just doesn't work. I got my hair cut/reshaped and loved how it turned out! You can't see it very well in this picture but it has so much more body and movement than before.
Technically, this picture is from early January however...nothing has changed. The Christmas tree lights, the large Starbucks tumbler (gift from friend), my BirchBox delivery, and my new orange flower notebook for organization are all wonderful.

Old Navy fleece pajama pants. They have all the essentials that you could want in a pajama pant: fleece, soft, long, and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment