Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fill in the Blank...Saturday?

Here's some fun for a "wild" Saturday night! A Girl & Her Mutt posted this from Lauren over at The Little Things We Do who has a Fill in the Blank Friday....so I'm just a little late. Also, my fabulous friend, Amy, has also filled in the blanks so now it is my turn!


clip_image00161_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb[1]
1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, tidy the bed up and then take my gummy multivitamins.

2.   I can hardly wait for graduation and my next career position. Waiting on pins and needles here!

3.  The quickest way to my heart is sending me a little note because it tells me remember that someone is thinking about me!

4. A little known fact about me is that I sleep with my childhood teddy bear.

5. The best part about my job is that I get to work with students to help them navigate their education. It's a pretty awesome position to be in. Bonus: student affairs people are awesome!

6. Something I just couldn’t live without is well, I can't quite think of anything. Something materialistic might be my hair straightener or my camera. Non-materialistic? Hugs and laughter.

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is fix computers. Seriously. I would like to not be afraid of my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment