Monday, April 9, 2012

This Time of Year

I have a birthday coming up! Normally, I am just mildly excited but this week was not only Easter (i.e. the holiday with the best candy) but I will also be completing my graduate portfolio! Lots of good stuff to look forward to.

Just today alone, this is what I came home to:


Left to Right: April Birchbox delivery, big ol' box from my mom, and an awesome t-shirt from my dear friend Jenn. Here is the close-up of the shirt:
Love it! Not to be outdone, my mom decided to unload an entire Easter candy aisle into the birthday box:

And yes, a majority of this will be brought to work. So excited to get some sugary peeps this year! Another fun surprise is that an old friend from my Americorps days is coming this weekend and she is participating in the Big House Big Heart run. She'll be doing the 10k to amp up for a huge half marathon next month but I will be cheering her along after I finish my 5k.

No comments:

Post a Comment