Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Free Will Astrology

For the week of June 15th:

"Thou shalt not kill" is a crucial rule for you to follow, and not just in the literal sense. According to my reading of the astrological omens, you should also be extra vigilant as you avoid more metaphorical kinds of destruction. Please be careful not to unleash ill-chosen words that would crush someone's spirit (including your own). Don't douse newly kindled fires, don't burn recently built bridges, and don't deprive fresh sprouts of the light they need to keep growing. To put this all in a more positive frame: It's time for you to engage in a reverent and boisterous celebration of life, nurturing and fostering and stimulating everywhere you go.

And I am so in the celebratory mind frame right now! I am squashing negativity as much as possible and trying to let things be and enjoy the people and things I have around me. Planning for the big trip also helps! I am down to 3 weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment