Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Winding Down Clock

Discovered a new blog: Life of a Doctor's Wife

If you haven't heard of Operation Beautiful, you need to get on that.

I have approximately 5 blog entries that I want to post but with my crazy life lately, those are not going to be happening anytime soon. My goal is to get those done over the weekend while I also do the million other things on my to-do list. I have been dogsitting this week and although I adore them, they are exhausting! I have been able to walk twice a day and finished Chelsea Handler's My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands. One more book of her's to go and then I believe I will have completed her entire bibliography.

4 comments:

  1. I just ordered that book. I love, love, love her! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying her books! I am going to start the one you lent me (finally) and am excited to see the direction that one goes in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! It's always nice to meet another Eminem fan. Looking forward to poking around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Hope you see something you like over here :)

    ReplyDelete