So, I am bad and forgot to post yesterday BUT I thought about all sorts of good things!
Yesterday's little things:
- Only needed a oil change (for now) which I was worrying I would need much more expensive work done to car
- Found $2!!
- Went grocery shopping and grabbed a bunch of colorful fruits and vegetables including some local HUMONGOUS Honeycrisp apples.
- Had lunch with new buddies and continued gossiping and gabbing all the way through a professional development session AND through class.
- The people in my program are pretty fun and I have the Facebook conversation to prove it!
- Have a partner for my final project in one class and I am thankful it is something that I like.
Today's little things:
- Actually advised two students while being evaluated. It should have been more students but there was a lot going on today and I am absolutely exhausted and loving it!
- My hair looks cute since I curled it with my straightening iron.
- I had a delicious breakfast of vanilla yogurt with a scoop of pumpkin, chia seeds, and Go Crunch! clusters.
- Got my Netflix movie for the weekend: Get Him to Greek. Very excited!
Hope you all are finding things to be thankful for!