However, all this fabulous ignoring of the internet meant I didn't update any little things to be thankful for! Even in my incredibly overwhelming week, there are definitely little things that remind me life is good.....
- Looking out my kitchen window while waiting for the water to boil and seeing the sunrise breaking through heavy fog.
- Kiwis. Seriously though, these are delicious and I forgot about the crazy about of Vitamin C.
- Incredibly patient advisers and students baring with me this week as I learn.
- Getting graduate assistant business cards. No specific name but...well....GA pretty much is my name, title, and occupation.
- Snail mail. I swear it has to be one of the best things that I am worried will become obsolete one day.
- Cinnamon almonds from Trader Joe's.