This ridiculous post was on another community but thought some of them were just too funny and some are freakin' brilliant!
"When I first heard about the campaign to get me to host Saturday Night Live, I didn't know what Facebook was. And now that I do know what it is, I have to say it sounds like a huge waste of time."
- 88-year-old It girl Betty White, giving a shout-out to the social network during her SNL monologue
"That girl is like crack cocaine to me...Sexually it was crazy. That's all I'll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm."
- John Mayer, over sharing on his former girlfriend, to Playboy
"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl. Then I say, 'Bitch, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.'"
- Lady Gaga, to Rolling Stone
"Generally for me, slimness comes with a little bit of upset or stress. I'd rather be fat and happy, to be honest."
- Charlotte Church, singer, offers some diet advice
"I am a femme fatale, my dear."
- Carla Bruni, French first lady, shrugs off any suggestion of image problem
"Your face tells a story - and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."
- Julia Roberts says no to Botox.