A few more for the road....
- Turkey, cranberry and cream cheese sandwiches.
- Pre-made mini graham cracker crusts.
- All-day TV marathons that continue throughout the weekend.
- Foggy day.
- Organizations like ASPCA that help animals.
- Living simply and enjoying it.
- Google page today.
I wonder if there will be a Christmas challenge? I know it won't be 25 days of cookies or presents, that is for sure. Maybe each week will be a different cookie/treat that I can take to my office. If my Black Friday excursion (weather-permitting) is successful tomorrow, I will have proper tools for making said treats! Thankfulness is year round so I hope we all continue to think about how lucky we are even when we don't have much.