Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Internet Window Shopping: Mod Cloth

I have tons of research to do. I have at least a week to get that going though so....I have been internet window shopping! I have this Amazon wishlist that I constantly add things to in case I get money, I have been playing on Olioboard to "decorate" my imaginary house, and I have been looking at pretty, pretty clothes. I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" last night and it furthered my need for some fashion (that and watching What Not to Wear and Say Yes to the Dress).

Pretty clothes that I am in love with from ModCloth:








One day I will have a job that allows me to afford beautiful clothes like these AND I will be able to wear them to work! (they also have an amazing one-of-a-kind vintage section)

And, shall we add some accessories?
       

               
Remember, everything is from Mod Cloth. If you have some time and extra money, look around and get excited to get dressed in the morning and look all pretty.

1 comment: