Monday, March 28, 2011

Oddities

There are some times in life where you look at yourself and think, "Wow, I am weird!"

Everyone has their oddities, some show them and some don't. But really, what is normal anyways?

Here are my top 7 oddities (number chosen at random):

  1. I am an obsessive cleaner of my inboxes. I have about 15 folders for my work/school email to organize with and my personal inbox is usually under 10. I email people back immediately and usually only keep things in the inbox as reminders of things to do.
  2. I think manicures and pedicures are a waste of time and money. I do my nails at home and they look pretty decent when I actually put some time into them. Yes, the leg massage part is nice but really, not worth $20.
  3. I usually only buy things under $10 and grocery items under $2, if I can help it. It has been well documented on my blog that I am cheap but there are these odd dollar amounts set on certain things.
  4. Speaking of numerical limits, I can only have one soda per day. I am not an obsessive soda drinker but if I have one for lunch or dinner, I rarely ever will have another one later in the day.
  5. I make lists. There are lists all over my house and many of them overlap. I have a white board on the fridge (that I wish covered the entire fridge...ah, to dream) and a magnetic notepad, two Post-It note pads floating around the living room, a daily planner, a yellow legal pad with work and grad program lists and a Gmail list.
  6. I write on envelopes instead of going to get a proper piece of paper. I have recipes written on many, many envelopes that are now clipped up on my fridge and stuck into the pages of cookbooks.
  7. The stickers that come on fruit (bananas, apples, kiwis, clementines)? I can never throw them away. Ever. I always, always put them on something else like the peanut butter container, my vitamin container, and  the fridge note pad. There are also some on my notebook and planner which can only tell me that I was sitting near them when I ate some sort of fruit.
So strange! Any oddities you want to share?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment