Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reverb: March Post

March Prompt:
If March 2011 was your last month to live, how would you live it?

Wow, if I would have know March would be my last month, I would have started living it up on Tuesday! No, just kidding. I got paid today so really today would be a good start. I guess I would take my car into the mechanics to see what shape it was in and get it all fixed up and then drive! I would visit friends in Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh and North Carolina. I would then drive up from NC through Washington D.C. to Philadelphia and New York City and maybe all the way up to Portland, Maine. Then I would sell my car and that would pay for the plane ticket back to Oregon to see family and maybe from there drive down to California.


Plan B would be to sell everything I own, buy a ticket to Italy and call it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment