Monday, March 28, 2011

Quotes of the Day: Happy Monday Edition

I feel like the weekends are going faster and faster as the year moves along. I took a mental health day from life on Friday and even with that extra day, I have no idea how it is yet again Monday. I thought some uplifting and positive quotes might be nice.


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
--Mark Twain

“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.”
--Mark Twain

"The measure of mental health is the disposition to find good everywhere."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I would rather regret the things that I have done
than the things that I have not."
--Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment