Monday, January 23, 2012

Oy! And, it's the third week of the semester...

Dun, Dun, Duuuuuuuun.
I just ate my weight in rice krispy treats after going to the gym. Excellent plan? I think so...not.

I attempted to grow out my hair and hadn't cut it since October. Fixed that yesterday when I realized why I really need to either keep my hair short or get some serious extensions.

I just might be over the cold. I miss wearing skirts and being warm! We finally got a big snow fall last week and although I still think it is gorgeous, I can do without scrapping my car and praying that my car door opens.

In other news, I might be falling in love with my heater and a warm shower.


I head back to Portland in less than a month and everything feels like it is moving too fast. The trip isn't even close yet I feel like it has already gone by.

I have had to seriously work on my anxiety issues. I have one primary to-do list and the delight I feel in checking things off is a little TOO good.

I swear I have other cool things going on in my graduate student/single girl life...like I made cinnamon muffins with apple honey butter filling and people loved them. See? Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment