Saturday, January 7, 2012

Reverb: Finishing December

27. What are 12 things your life doesn't need in 2012? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 12 things change your life?
In 2012, I don't need:
  1. Anyone from the past that can't contribute positively to my future. Gets easier with age.
  2. Not having a partner in crime (i.e. a mate, a buddy of the male persuasion). I plan to start socializing more and getting out there, especially once I move to my next location/career.
  3. Financial limitations. Sometimes my own fault, sometimes just a result of where I am right now with work/bills. I plan to budget a lot closer, build my savings up significantly, and realize that I don't "need" anything.
  4. Lack of confidence. Working out helps this immensely!
  5. Lack of physical activity. Seriously, get ass off couch! 
  6. Not taking care of myself. I have only come to realize lately that I need to buy the more expensive shampoo and nicer moisturizer because they make a difference. It is nice to see my skin improving and generally feeling better (see #4).
  7. Insomnia. It has become a problem the last few months and I need to figure out the best way to overcome it. 
  8. Sweet tooth. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I have been able to aim more towards crunchy snacks that are not necessarily unhealthy. 
  9. I need less of the internet. I am on it all the time with work but when I get home, I feel like I have to check Facebook, email, Google Reader, etc. I would love to be able to come home, watch a little television, make dinner, read, and go to bed. Nothing else. 
  10. Inside time. I am inside far too much and it bugs me. Enough said.

28. Inspiration: What are three things that have inspired you this year?
  1. All of those people that have struggled with their weight and did a complete turn around into an active, happy, and healthy person. 
  2. My friend, Amy. She is incredibly strong, smart, and always a girlie girl. I love that she is such an original who always stays true to herself.
  3. Glittery, sparkly things.

29. What was the theme of your life in 2011? Why? 
Inspiration.I am always inspired and excited by people and things around me. I am inspired by experiences that I am lucky enough to have. I am constantly inspired and motivated by life.

30. What do you want the theme to be for 2012? 
Main Entry:
hopeful [hohp-fuhl]
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: optimistic, expectant
Synonyms: anticipating, anticipative, assured, at ease, blithe, buoyant, calm, cheerful, comfortable, confident, content, eager, elated, emboldened, enthusiastic, expecting, faithful, forward-looking, high, hoping, inspirited, keeping the faith, lighthearted, looking forward to, reassured, rose-colored, rosy, sanguine, satisfied, serene, trustful, trusting, unflagging, upbeat

31. Donate blood. Save a life. 
Doing so next weekend! I always encourage everyone who can to donate blood. 

And that completes the Reverb project! I hope to have some more exciting posts coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment