In 2012, I don't need:
- Anyone from the past that can't contribute positively to my future. Gets easier with age.
- Not having a partner in crime (i.e. a mate, a buddy of the male persuasion). I plan to start socializing more and getting out there, especially once I move to my next location/career.
- Financial limitations. Sometimes my own fault, sometimes just a result of where I am right now with work/bills. I plan to budget a lot closer, build my savings up significantly, and realize that I don't "need" anything.
- Lack of confidence. Working out helps this immensely!
- Lack of physical activity. Seriously, get ass off couch!
- Not taking care of myself. I have only come to realize lately that I need to buy the more expensive shampoo and nicer moisturizer because they make a difference. It is nice to see my skin improving and generally feeling better (see #4).
- Insomnia. It has become a problem the last few months and I need to figure out the best way to overcome it.
- Sweet tooth. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I have been able to aim more towards crunchy snacks that are not necessarily unhealthy.
- I need less of the internet. I am on it all the time with work but when I get home, I feel like I have to check Facebook, email, Google Reader, etc. I would love to be able to come home, watch a little television, make dinner, read, and go to bed. Nothing else.
- Inside time. I am inside far too much and it bugs me. Enough said.
28. Inspiration: What are three things that have inspired you this year?
- All of those people that have struggled with their weight and did a complete turn around into an active, happy, and healthy person.
- My friend, Amy. She is incredibly strong, smart, and always a girlie girl. I love that she is such an original who always stays true to herself.
- Glittery, sparkly things.
29. What was the theme of your life in 2011? Why?
Inspiration.I am always inspired and excited by people and things around me. I am inspired by experiences that I am lucky enough to have. I am constantly inspired and motivated by life.
30. What do you want the theme to be for 2012?
|Main Entry:|| |
|Part of Speech:||adjective|
|Synonyms:||anticipating, anticipative, assured, at ease, blithe, buoyant, calm, cheerful, comfortable, confident, content, eager, elated, emboldened, enthusiastic, expecting, faithful, forward-looking, high, hoping, inspirited, keeping the faith, lighthearted, looking forward to, reassured, rose-colored, rosy, sanguine, satisfied, serene, trustful, trusting, unflagging, upbeat|
31. Donate blood. Save a life.
Doing so next weekend! I always encourage everyone who can to donate blood.
And that completes the Reverb project! I hope to have some more exciting posts coming up.