Friday, January 8, 2010

Answering Questions

It may be the antidepressants talking, but I'm feeling somewhat optimistic about 2010
I was inspired by a posting on another blog and rather than having resolutions for the new year, she put questions that she wants to have the answers to this year. How creative! I never thought about thinking goals in terms of the "after."

Since I have some big expectations of myself this year, here are some questions that I will have answered by end of 2010. Some are big (intimidating me) and some are small and enjoyable.

1. What grad school are you attending?
2. What classes did you sign up for?
3. How is your job going?
4. How much weight did you lose?
5. How many paintings/postcards/cards did you sell?
6. How big is your apartment?
7. What is your new address?
8. How was your first 5k?
9. Where did you get that amazing pair of boots that are not only gorgeous but also water proof, slip proof and go with everything in your closet?
10. Where did you learn to do calligraphy?

See, fun AND random!

No comments:

Post a Comment