Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Totally and completely discombobulated.

Do you ever feel like your brain is just in pieces? You can function just fine but all the pieces aren't connecting together?

I suppose I can't even describe it.
I also suppose it is quite the sign if I am blogging mid-day.
I also, also suppose that maybe this is just how I am.

I over analyze myself and am constantly thinking about what I can do better WHILE trying to encourage myself to stop thinking and just DO something. I have had a great deal of bad self talk lately and if there were thought bubbles coming up from my brain, they would be FULL! Full of words like this though....



Looks pretty messy, right? That is what is constantly swirling in my head from when I wake up to when I lay down. Luckily, I have been so tired from work that I fall to sleep quickly. Others distractions have been getting addicted to a new show, taking on a new paying gig, and making sure I have time to complete other things that are fun and creative. I've also been thinking about my birthday, which the excitement for that comes and goes, year by year, but this year I hope to be able to have a good time since I might be moving later this summer.

My moments of peace come in tiny increments these days. I see the airplanes coming into Portland Airport all day and each time one flies overhead, I think about where those people are coming from and if they are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment