Monday, June 28, 2010

Confessions of a Blogger

We all have our little oddities that make us, us.
Stickers on apples. I can't just throw them away, I always have to put them on something. A carton, napkin, bag, notebook, somewhere.

When hot dogs are grilled, I like them really well done. Like, almost crunchy on the outside done.

Microwave popcorn is best enjoyed with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray.

When I am driving to a new location I turn the radio off the second I am even vaguely near the neighborhood.

I am slowly growing out of my superstitous belief that if I paint my toenails, I will have bad luck.

I am an all or nothing girl most of the time. If I watch one show, I want to watch the whole season. If I start a book, I want to read all of it then and there. If I am going to make a meal and dessert, I want to do it all at once.

I don't consider technology a priority. It makes things more convenient but nothing I couldn't live without. I will never be one of those people waiting in line for an iPhone or caring about which version of that laptop is newer and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment