Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quotes of the Day

So I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer there is. Or so I thought! Yesterday was beginning the 4th season, I found an episode that had escaped my view. It absolutely put things together and finally...I understand much more about season 4 than before.


Important to life and living? No so much. Just enjoyment.



Wesley: Mr. Giles! I'd like your opinion. While the last thing I would want to do is model bad behavior in front of impressionable youth, I wonder if asking Miss Chase to dance--
Giles: For God's sake, man, she's eighteen. And you have the emotional maturity of a blueberry scone. Just--have at it, will you, and stop fluttering about?

Willow[spots Oz] Ooh, boyfriend! It's my on campus boyfriend!
Buffy: Oh no, I forgot to pick mine up, the line's probably really long now too.

Anya: I like you. You're funny and you're nicely shaped. And, frankly, it's ludicrous to have these interlocking bodies and not... interlock. Please remove your clothing now.

Xander: I have to get to work
Spike: Yeah, delivering melted cheese on bread. Doing your part to keep America constipated.

Willow: Buffy has a really important date.
Buffy: Owen!
Giles: All right, I-I'll just jump in my time machine, go back to the twelfth century and ask the vampires to postpone their ancient prophecy for a few days while you take in dinner and a show.
Buffy: Okay, at this point you're abusing sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment