Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pieces of Inspiration via Quotes

Often times I get inspired by the blogs that I read and then make a post. Sometimes I pull ideas and then include my own take and other times I take tiny pieces of it. I never know what I want my blog to be and since there are all of three people that read it, I can be as responsible and flowy as I choose or choose not to be.

I have had a lot going on lately (which I have a post scheduled for later this week to explain!) and so when I do read those little pieces from the inspiring blogosophere, I desperately want to capture it. The Simple Dollar always has great life and financial tips.

“You shape your houses and then they shape you.” – Winston Churchill

“Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.” – Benjamin Franklin

The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.Vidal Sassoon

I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. – Thomas Edison

Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice, and is never the result of selfishness.Napoleon Hill

I’ve always worked very, very hard, and the harder I worked, the luckier I got.Alan Bond

No comments:

Post a Comment