Saturday, April 30, 2011

Quotes of the Day

It's Saturday! Hopefully the weather stays fine and safe and everyone has a beautiful weekend. Can you believe may is right around the corner? I have been nervous about my upcoming adventure but also immensely excited. These are some good quotes to keep in mind..that I have to keep in mind even when I do get those crazy pterodactyl butterflies in my stomach.


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
–Mark Twain

“To change one’s life; Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly. No exceptions.”
–William James

“You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.”
–Robert Anthony

“There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can.”
–Henry Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment