Saturday, June 11, 2011

June? June.

Can you believe it is June? And it is almost the middle of the month. Soon it will be July then September then Christmas again. I have no idea where the time is going.

I have some pictures to upload this weekend but am laying very low today. I went out to dinner at Olive Garden last night with some of the O-Teamers which was super fun. I fell fast asleep around 10:30pm last night and didn't wake til 10am this morning! I think my exhaustion finally caught up with me this week plus everyone is getting sick so I am trying my best to take care of myself.

Money has been....interesting here. As I have written before, money is always a tense subject with me. I have plenty of money right now but when I am buying coffee several times a week, splurging on contact lenses, and ordering Domino's every other week, I feel the horrible guilt of spending rather than saving. Add that to the fact that I want to rent a car for the long weekend coming up at the end of June and potentially going to Miami for the 4th of July week. So much to think about!

For today though, I am going to sort through the mound of paperwork gathering on my desk and then start to look through vacation options so I don't waste my time here.

No comments:

Post a Comment