Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Reverb: November


21. Best moment of November
 -Russell Brand! He provided a much needed break from life for both me and my friend. He was hilarious, charming, and kind of handsome! 



22. Photo, a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.


 This picture is only from last week but it has to be one of my favorites of the year. I am smiling, really happy, comfortable with who I am and just enjoying myself. This is at a drop-in art workshop at the Detroit Institute of Art (DIA). My friend, Avanti, is a Detroit native so she invited me to come out to these Friday night events that DIA has. The whole night was amazing, actually, but this picture shows some age but also some calm confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment