Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free Will Astrology: Not Wanting

Aries Horoscope for week of February 2, 2012
 
Verticle Oracle card Aries (March 21-April 19)
Sad but true: A lot of people seem to be perpetually in a state of wanting what they don't have and not wanting what they actually do have. I'm begging you not to be like that in the coming weeks, Aries. Please? I'll tell you why: More than I've seen in a long time, you will have everything going for you if you want precisely what you do have -- and are not full of longing for what's unavailable. Do you think you can you manage that brilliant trick? If so, you will be amazed by the sublimity of the peace that will settle over you.




I'm ready for the sublimity of peace and not longing for anything more than I have in this moment. Being present.

No comments:

Post a Comment